- Energy Courses
- Contact Us
Retrofit Assessor Training – 2 DAY
Retrofit Assessor Training Course Overview
Retrofit Assessor Training course that will upskill already qualified DEA/GDAs & NDEA to undertake domestic Retrofit Assessments.
Every building that is subject to energy retrofit work, post a risk assessment will need to be assessed by certified professional through an Accreditation Scheme. This course will get you qualified and you will be able to join any TrustMark approved Retrofit Assessor Scheme and gain exclusive access to the software.
As a Retrofit Assessor, you will be surrounded by the retrofit process and undertake work after a Retrofit Coordinator has completed a risk assessment based on the PAS 2035 framework.
As of 2021 every building that is subject to energy retrofit work, post a risk assessment will need to be assessed by certified Retrofit Assessor. This also includes all ECO related work including the installers who have already signed up to PAS2035 in 2020.
Online Training Features & Benefits
- Learn at a location of your choice – Home or Office
- No Need to Travel, Saving on Both Costs and Time
- Same Content & Objectives Achieved As Classroom-Based Training
- Interact With Your Training Throughout & Ask Question
- Learning Materials Available To Be Downloaded To Device. i.e (Laptop / Tablet / Computer)
Candidates will receive their certificate the next day after completion of the 2 day course.
Read Google Reviews:
Our Course Includes
How Does the Virtual Session Works?
Our Course Structure
- What is PAS 2035?
- Retrofit process
- Health & Safety / Risk Assessment
- Heat loss / Thermal bridges & U-Values
- Heat gains in a dwelling
- Moisture/Types of damp
- RdSAP / Occupancy assessments
- Advice & Condition Report
- Retrofit Assessor Training course that will up-skill already qualified DEA/GDAs to undertake domestic Retrofit Assessments.