- Energy Courses
- Electrical Courses
- Teacher Training Courses
- Contact Us
Domestic Green Deal (Upskill)
The Green Deal Advisor course will enable successful candidates to become fully qualified GDA’ and carry out Green Deal qualifying assessment to produce a Green Deal Advice Report (GDAR) that explains the findings and recommendations. This will be a pre-requisite for any person who wishes to obtain Green Deal Finance in order to pay for the installation of energy-efficiency measures at their property. This new Government incentive is expected to be widely received by home-owners and businesses.
You can call us to avail any special offers and discounts on 0208 861 4838
The cost of the course includes training, assessment, the certification fee and all course material, along with refreshments throughout the day. No hidden costs or additional charges guaranteed.
Our Course Includes
Our Course Structure
- Overview of the Green Deal
- Green Deal Code of Practice
- What are Green Deal Plans and why they are needed
- Undertaking an Occupancy Assessment and using the EPC
- Survey strategies
- Use of Green Deal software (GDSAP)
- Explaining Green Deal Report
- Communication skills
- Role Play
- Business skills in obtaining instructions
Requirements, Upcoming Dates & Locations
- The Green Deal Up Skills course is only available to qualified or accredited Domestic energy assessors (DEA).
- New entrants to the industry will need to complete and qualify using our combined DEA/GDA training course over 5 days.
- The course requires pre-course reading and preparation/assessment prior the required attendance for the training.
- Students will need to have access to e-mail and internet at their home.
|Upcoming Dates||Locations||Want to Book|
|17 JAN TO 158 JAN 2019||Harrow, London,|
|07 FEB TO 08 FEB 2019||Manchester/ Harrow, London, Chelmsford|
|14 FEB TO 15 FEB 2019||Birmingham / Harrow, London|
|21 FEB TO 22 FEB 2019||Harrow, London, Chelmsford|
|07 MAR TO 08 MAR 2019||Manchester/ Harrow, London,|
All learners produce a portfolio of evidence that they have acquired the required knowledge and have carried out 3 Case Studies to the City & Guilds standard.