- Energy Courses
- Contact Us
CPD FOR Existing DEA – 1 DAY
CPD is an annual requirement and coincides with the start and end date of the individual assessor’s certification. Within the certification year, the assessor must:
- Complete 10 hours valid CPD per certification strand i.e. DEA
- For any additional strands, the certified assessor must complete an additional 5 hours valid CPD per additional strand i.e. DEA & NDEA (NDEA Level 3, 4 and DECs count as one strand)
Our virtual classroom will be the perfect chance for existing Domestic Energy Assessor to get any questions of your chest, keep up to date with latest conventions, new technologies, and complete five hours of your CPD annual requirements.
Our CPD Includes
Our CPD Structure
- What is RDSAP?
- Construction, Walls, Alternative walls, Roofs, Floors
- Draught Proofing, Doors & Windows
- Heat Recovery systems
- Renewable, Solar PV, Solar water Heating, Heat Pumps
- Professional Requirements, Purpose of this CPD Module
No previous qualifications required although this seminar is meant for domestic energy assessors.